Who Can Apply:
- Graduate and undergraduate students of universities/colleges are eligible to apply;
- The essay must be provided in the Word format. Include your personal information on the first page;
- The essay should be in proper English5. The prize will be paid to the university directly;
- Winner will be notified by email and on this page;
- We will run CalTrend Scholarship Program annually;
- CalTrend reserves the exclusive rights to publish the articles received. Personal information of applicants will not be published;
- CalTrend will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wishes to join the program.
Submission: Applicants need to write an essay of 500-1000 words on one of the following topic:
Describe the top 10 most significant TV or movie cars for one of the following decades:
This can be any combination of cars featured in TV or movies, but all 10 must be from the same decade. The type of significance can be of your choosing (popularity, influence, best-selling, entertainment factor). For example, if this were for the 1970’s, one car might be The Dukes of Hazzard Car (Dodge Charger).
Deadline: March 31, 2019