Who Can Apply:
- High school senior at Camp Verde High School or current undergraduate student who graduated from Camp Verde High School.
- Minimum high school cumulative grade point average of 3.35.
- Planning to pursue a career as a doctor of veterinary science or medical doctor (MD or DO)
- Admitted to one of the three Arizona public universities to studies preparing for medical or veterinary school.
- Financial need as indicated on Free Application for Federal Student Aid Report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Excellent college admission test scores.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Extracurricular/community involvement.
Deadline: May 29, 2015
Learn More: Camp Verde Healing Arts Scholarship