Who Can Apply: In association with the Arizona Community Foundation, an anonymous donor has established the Camp Verde Healing Arts Scholarship for students at Camp Verde High School or another high school in Camp Verde, Arizona.
- High school seniors at Camp Verde High School or South Verde High School.
- Current undergraduate students who graduated from Camp Verde or South Verde High School.
- Minimum high school cumulative grade point average of 3.35.
- Planning to major in either veterinary science or medicine in preparation for a career as a health care provider.
- Admitted to an Arizona public university in studies preparing for career as a health care provider.
- Preference for students pursuing a career as a veterinarian or medical doctor—MD or DO.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Excellent college admission test scores.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Extracurricular/community involvement.
Deadline: May 15, 2019