Who Can Apply:
1. Applicants must be a graduating high school senior (class of 2016) from Boston, MA at the time of application.
2. Applicants must have a cumulative (unweighted) high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
3. Applicants must enroll at a UNCF member school.
4. Applicants must have a demonstrated, unmet, financial need as verified by the college or university you will be attending
1. Well structured, cohesive essay. For details, please go to the essay section of the application.
2. High school transcript. For details, please see instructions. Please upload an unofficial copy into the application. Do NOT mail documents.
3. Letter of acceptance from a UNCF member school for Fall 2016. Proof of enrollment will be obtained upon final candidacy of the applicant and verified prior to any fund disbursement but no sooner than August 1, 2016.
Deadline: July 1, 2016