Who Can Apply: In December 2015, Campus USA Credit Union made a generous contribution to establish the Campus USA Credit Union Scholarship for students who attend Santa Fe College. The purpose of this scholarship is to fund two scholarships annually for students attending Santa Fe College. This scholarship will be for students who are enrolled in one of the Business Bachelor Degree Programs.
- Student must have 3.0 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Reside in the USA Credit Union service area: Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Gadsden, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Madison, Marin, Sumter, Suwannee, or Wakulla Counties
- Program of Study – Business
- Pursuing B.A.S. (Bachelors of Applied Science) degree
Deadline: October 15, 2019