Who Can Apply:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer (any type)
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay using the online form.
Submission: Essay Topics
- How has your cancer diagnosis impacted your life and future plans and what adjustments have you made to stay on course to achieve your goals?
- What can we be doing as a society to better support the large community that currently struggle with cancer every day?
- What piece of encouragement or advice would you give to anyone with cancer that feels that their cancer has now defined them and forever altered their dreams and plans?
Deadline: February 1, 2018