Who Can Apply:
- Be an Alaska Native original enrollee of a regional or village corporation as provided in the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971 (ANCSA) or a direct lineal descendant of an original enrollee. Preference is given to original enrollees and direct lineal descendants of Cook Inlet Region, Inc. (CIRI).
- Be enrolled or accepted into an accredited or authorized college or university as a full-time student.
- Be a declared major in a 2-year, 4-year, or graduate degree program with a major in broadcast, telecommunications, business, engineering, journalism, and other media-related fields.
- A 3.0 cumulative grade point average or higher
- Intend to work in Alaska in the broadcast/telecommunications industry in some capacity upon completion of the degree program and describe such intent in the Statement of Purpose.
Deadline: June 1, 2018
Learn More: http://thecirifoundation.org/scholarships/