Who Can Apply: The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation provides scholarship opportunity to students in Cape May County who themselves, or whose parents or guardians are employed by, or own a business that is a member of the Cape May County Chamber of Commerce.
- Resident of Cape May County
- A 2017 graduating senior
- 95% attendance and punctuality rate
- “C” grade average or better
- Clean school record with no disciplinary infractions
- Extra-curricular activities, work and/or volunteer experience
Deadline: April 28, 2017