Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for non-traditional female students.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age.
- Enrollment at, or acceptance to, an accredited college, university, or technical institution.
- The applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student, pursuing their first bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- A demonstrated ability to succeed in an academic environment.
- A 2.5 minimum GPA.
- You may be asked for an interview as part of the application process.
- A short essay describing your educational plans and your commitment to community service.
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your work, school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018