Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for non-traditional female students. Applicants must be at least 25 years of age.
- Enrollment at, or acceptance to, an accredited college, university, or technical institution.
- The applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student, receiving their Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- A demonstrated ability to succeed in an academic environment.
- A 2.5 minimum GPA.
- You may be asked for an interview as part of the application process.
- A short essay response describing your educational goals, career plans and commitment to community service.
- Optional: Provide a reference who will provide a recommendation.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your most recent IRS Form-1040.
- Financial Aid Information Sheet – the applicant must give this form to the institution that they are planning to attend. The institution will complete the form and return it to the student. Then the student must upload this form with their application.
- Please note that you may be invited for an interview.
- Selected Recipients must be able to attend the Scholarship Award Luncheon on the first Tuesday in September.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Career Women’s Network Scholarship Fund