Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for non-traditional female students.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age.
- Enrollment at, or acceptance to, an accredited college, university, or technical institution.
- The applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student, pursuing their first bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- A demonstrated ability to succeed in an academic environment.
- A 2.5 minimum GPA.
- You may be asked for an interview as part of the application process.
- A short essay describing your educational plans and your commitment to community service.
- Provide the name and email address of one person who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should be a teacher, mentor, advisor, counselor, coach or work supervisor. Once you have submitted your application, the person will receive an email from the Community Foundation requesting the recommendation. Please request the recommendation before submitting the person’s email address and notify him/her when you have submitted your application.
- A resume listing your work, school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2021