Who Can Apply: The Caring.com Student-Caregiver scholarship is open to full-time college students at an accredited two-or-four year college or university in the United States who are caring for a senior. Other eligibility requirements include:
- Applicants must be citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States.
- Applicants cannot be on academic disciplinary status.
- Must not be related to or living with any employees of Caring, LLC.
Submission: Applicants will be asked to submit a short essay of 1,500 words or less addressing the following questions:
- Who are you caring for and how are you involved as their caregiver?
- How has your role as a caregiver influenced the decision for your major/career path?
- How would this scholarship be helpful to you in your current student-caregiving role?
Deadline: December 31, 2020