Who Can Apply: The goal of the scholarship fund is to make college more affordable for new generations of outstanding women pursuing careers in STEM.
- Be a female student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one or more of the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, either as an existing undergraduate student or an entering college freshman.
- Have a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA; and
- Graduating High School Seniors must meet all graduation requirements by June of their graduation year, as specified by the school district attended; and
- Have been accepted for enrollment to an accredited college or university; and
- Must be enrolled full-time in such institution of higher learning and show proof of enrollment.
- Scholarships will be payable to the college or university after proof of registration is provided.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
Deadline: March 31, 2021