Who Can Apply: The Carl Seaman Scholarship was created in memory of Carl Seaman, who was a businessman and council member in Kenai from the late 1950s to the 1980s. He was a supporter of Kenai Central High School when it was built in the 1960s. His son Mike, daughter Carla, daughter-in-law Joan, and granddaughters Julie and Michelle are graduates of KCHS.
- Kenai Central High graduating senior
- Demonstrated financial need
- Transcripts that include class rank and GPA
- Opportunity to submit two (2) letters of recommendation from teachers, counselor or employers
- Community involvement and extracurricular activities
- Personal Essay
Deadline: March 31, 2021