Carol A. Brown Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University as a full-time undergraduate student who has completed the sophomore year OR as a full-time graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in elementary education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 maintained each semester.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from a current or previous employer and the other from an academic advisor.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019