Carport Central Scholarship Program (Deadline: March 25, 2016)
Who Can Apply: The Carport Central scholarship is available to incoming and current students enrolling in an undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate college program.
- Your essay should be relevant to the topic you have chosen.
- Bold the topic you have chosen in your document.
- Essays should be a minimum of 400 words.
- State your personal details and contact information at the top of the essay, including: Full Name, Full Address, Age, Contact Number, Alternative Phone Number, Email Address, and the full name of your School/College, Department/Course.
- Winners need to show a scanned copy of identification proof that includes your picture (e.g. driver’s license).
- Participants are limited to one essay per application period.
- Students interested should submit their essay, along with the requirements listed above, by email no later than 25th March 2016 .
- Scholarship winners will be announced by 15th April 2016.
- Winners will be notified by email.
Deadline: March 25, 2016
Learn More: Carport Central Scholarship Program