Who Can Apply:
- You are either accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States.
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your completed application, and your essay using the online form. Essays are to be no more than 250 words.
Submission: Please submit an essay on one of the following topics:
- How did your family story influence your decision to go to law school?
- How have you overcome a particular challenge in your life that led you to decide to pursue a career in law?
- In what ways would a law school education change your life and, in turn, the lives of your loved ones and others around you?
Deadline: December 1, 2020