Who Can Apply: The objective of the scholarship is to further students’ interest in the property/casualty actuarial profession and to encourage the pursuit of the CAS designations.
- Submit all sections of the CAS Trust Scholarship application by January 31, 2021.
- You must be currently attending college or university as a full-time student and continuing as a full-time student in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- You must have sat for at least one actuarial exam by March 31, 2021.
- You must be a member of Student Central.
- The online CAS Trust Scholarship application and attached essay.
- The 2 recommendation letters included in this application, preferably completed by individuals with whom you have a direct relationship and can provide insights into your potential as a future actuary. Separate letters must be submitted and accompanied by the recommendation forms included. Only 2 recommendation letters will be considered.
- A current official transcript. Indicate whether the academic term is a semester, trimester, or quarter. If the current transcript shows grades for only one academic term, then also provide the official transcript from your prior educational institution.
Deadline: January 31, 2021