Who Can Apply:
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S.A. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
- Submit a 500-word essay to scholarship [at] catological.com.
- The topic of your essay should be: What daily, monthly, and yearly habits should people adopt to affect positive change for animal welfare?
- The essay will be published on our site, unless you request otherwise.
- Please include your essay in the body of your email (no attachments).
- Include your full name, phone number, email address, and the name of the post-secondary institution to which you have been accepted.
Deadline: August 1, 2017
Learn More: http://www.catological.com/scholarship/