Who Can Apply:
- U.S. citizen or have permanent U.S. residency status
- Currently/planning to be enrolled in the upcoming academic year as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- Personal statement (500-1,000 words) addressing four topics in one cohesive essay. (Students should use the same personal statement when applying for multiple scholarships).
- Two electronically submitted letters of recommendation. We suggest one come from a community or public service leader (i.e. church leader, community leader, volunteer organization). The application provides instructions for your references to upload their letters.
- Electronic copy of detailed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR); this report comes from the US Department of Education and is typically 5 pages in length. This should be uploaded to the online application as a PDF document.
- Resume (3 pages maximum) detailing your academics, extracurricular activities, honors, employment, community service, and special skills.
- Recent photograph suitable for publication (i.e., a cap and gown picture, or other professional quality and professionally dressed photograph).
Deadline: May 22, 2015
Learn More: CBC Spouses Education Scholarship