CCF Health Professions Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Entering or attending a 2-year or 4-year EMT/Paramedic or Nursing program at Florida Southwestern College Charlotte County Campus.
- If an adult returning to school must be a Charlotte County resident
- Must be a graduate of a Charlotte County high school
- High school senior, adult returning to school, current college student
- Need to maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Financial need
- 1 year renewable
- A written essay up to 1 typed page will be required.
- High School and/or College Transcripts are required.
- SAT and/or ACT Scores may be required.
Deadline: March 15, 2018