CCF Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Any student who is participating in a nursing program or who is applying to participate in a nursing program. Students do not need to be a recent high school graduate. Renewable for one year.
- Charlotte County resident
- Accepted to or attending in good standing an accredited post-secondary educational institution or technical program in nursing
- One year renewable scholarship
- Has maintained a “B” average or better in previous course study
- A written essay up to 1 typed page will be required.
- High School and/or College Transcripts are required.
- SAT and/or ACT Scores may be required.
Deadline: March 15, 2018