Who Can Apply:
- be the spouse of a uniformed service member (active, reserves, guard, veteran)
- be currently enrolled in an educational program in a regional or nationally accredited institution and is a member institution of CCME
- first time associate, bachelor, or graduate degree seeker
- have a minimum of 12 or more hours (units) with a cumulative 2.5 GPA (undergraduate) from the CCME member institution; minimum 6 or more hours (units) with a cumulative 3.0 GPA (graduate) from the CCME member institution.
- submit an unofficial college or university transcript from your current institution.
- submit two (2) recommendation forms (form must be used) to be completed by persons unrelated to applicant, who will attest to their motivation, character, integrity and educational pursuit. One recommendation must be from a faculty member or academic advisor.
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Learn More: CCME Loretta Cornett-Huff Scholarship