Who Can Apply:
- Student must be a citizen of United States, United Kingdoms or Canada.
- He/She must be 18 or above years old.
- He/She Must have a CGPA of 2.0
Submission: Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship need to submit a 300-500 word essay, describing their eligibility and achievements.Below is a list of points that are mandatory and must be followed for a valid Registration.
- Student must submit the essay From his/her Official Email Address.
- If He/she is or was a part of any scholarship programme then the details regarding that programme must me mentioned.
- Essay must be self written and 100% original.
- Additional pictures and documents with the essay will be highly appreciated.
- A student is required to submit only one essay
Deadline: November 30, 2016