Who Can Apply:
- Maximum one submission per person.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States (or holding a valid student visa) studying at an accredited two or four-year program at a college in the U.S.
- Submission must be received on or before June 1, 2021. Submissions submitted after June 1, 2021 will apply to the 2022 scholarship.
- Address the topic of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone you know.
- Length must be greater than 1,000 and less than 3,000 words.
- Essays will be judged on story presentation, mechanics and organization.
- Profanity is allowed, but may be redacted if selected for publishing.
- Must be willing to have your essay published on our blog.
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Learn More: https://www.ciamedical.com/scholarship