Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled at a university or college in the state of Oklahoma, completing a graduate or undergraduate (4-year) engineering degree program related to HVACR. Graduate students may be enrolled part-time; undergraduates must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- A cumulative GPA ≥ 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to current ASHRAE student members at schools in the chapter’s boundaries as well as Oklahoma residents and U.S. citizens.
- Describe your past, current and/or future involvement in the HVACR industry. (Please limit to 300 words.)
- Submit the name and email of an ASHRAE member or faculty who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf.
Deadline: December 1, 2018