CertifiedBackground-GNSA Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
1. Must be enrolled in a graduate nursing program at an AACN member school of nursing.
2. Must be a GNSA member (If you are interested in joining the GNSA, please click here to complete an application, membership is free).
3. Must have at least a 3.5 GPA.
4. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
5. Applicants must write an essay (500-word maximum) expressing how they have contributed to the nursing profession through innovation, leadership, and/or peer mentoring.
6. Applicants must provide one academic or professional reference.
7. If selected for the scholarship, AACN will verify the student’s good standing in their program with the dean of the nursing school.
8. Winners will be asked to make a post summarizing their essay in the GNSA Collaboration Community.
Deadline: January 31, 2015
Learn More: CertifiedBackground-GNSA Scholarship