CFWC – Edward J. Ferri Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County or Allegheny County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be an employee or child of an employee of Ferri Enterprises.
- Preference will be given to those with volunteerism.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019