Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior at/in: Jeannette High School, Hempfield High School, Penn Trafford High School.
- Reside in the 15644 zip code in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in health.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019