Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR attend an institution of higher education. Traditional students must be full-time students while non-traditional students may be part-time if they are working adults.
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a Westmoreland County Housing Authority Public Housing, Westmoreland Non Profit Housing Corporation or Section 8 tenant for 12 months prior to application deadline and be a household member listed on the lease at time of application and award.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of residency at WCHA Public Housing or Section 8.
Deadline: March 31, 2019