Headline »

Let’s face it financial aid is as confusing as it is necessary to a college education! That is why we have designed this website to act as a guide and solution to your financial aid concerns. Please use our free resource to find answers to your questions on every type of college financial aid question! […]

Read the full story »
Financial Aid News
College Planning
Saving for College
Home » Scholarships

CFWC – Westmoreland County Housing Authority Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)

Submitted by

Who Can Apply:

  • Attend high school as a graduating senior OR attend an institution of higher education. Traditional students must be full-time students while non-traditional students may be part-time if they are working adults.
  • Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
  • Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
  • Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
  • Be a Westmoreland County Housing Authority Public Housing, Westmoreland Non Profit Housing Corporation or Section 8 tenant for 12 months prior to application deadline and be a household member listed on the lease at time of application and award.


  • Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
  • Submit proof of residency at WCHA Public Housing or Section 8.


Deadline: March 31, 2019

Amount: $1,800

Learn More: https://www.pittsburghfoundation.org/scholarship/10118