Chaplain Candidate Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Full time enrollment in an accredited seminary.
- Ecclesiastical endorsement for future ministry as a military chaplain.
- Appointment and active service as a “Chaplain Candidate” in one of the Armed Services.
- Completion of the MCA Chaplain Candidate Scholarship application form and submission of all requirements.
• Chaplain Candidate Scholarship Application form – completed, signed and dated with required attachments
• Documents required in Section C 1 & 2
• Statement of Financial Background (Section D 1)
• Completed Form OMB 1840-0001 (Section D 2)
• All documents required by Section E
• Head shot color photograph in military uniform
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Learn More: Chaplain Candidate Scholarship