Chapman Family Scholarship Fund (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of any Washington County or Greene County high school. Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they continue to meet these criteria.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score if attending a college or university.
- Applicant must provide test scores as required if attending a trade school or certificate program.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019