Chapter 1 – Detroit Associate Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior (entering college in the fall) or first time college applicant (e.g. displaced worker, veteran, non-traditional student).
- Undergraduate student or graduate student.
- A full or part time student.
- Entering an accredited post-high school program including two (2) or four (4) year college, or trade school in Michigan.
- Enrolling in a manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology, or a closely related degree or certificate program.
- Possess an overall minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Demonstrate good character and leadership.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020