Who Can Apply:
- Seeking a Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology or integrated manufacturing systems.
- Applicants must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to an applicant who is an active SME Student Chapter member, is an SME Member or is a child, grandchild, or step child of a registered SME member or student member.
- Second preference will be given to an applicant who are residents of Iowa or Illinois and attending an Iowa or Illinois college or university.
- Third Preference will be given to students who are residents of the state of Iowa or Illinois.
- Fourth preference will be given to applicants who attend a college or university located in Iowa or Illinois.
Deadline: February 1, 2020