Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be seeking an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Graduate degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering, engineering technology, or industrial technology at an accredited public or private college or university in Kansas.
- Applicants must possess a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are a child, grandchild, or relative of a current SME Wichita Chapter No. 52 member.
- Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the state of Kansas.
- Third preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are planning to attend a college or university located in the state of Kansas.
Deadline: February 1, 2020