Who Can Apply:
- Must be seeking an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology, or a closely related field of study.
- Applicants must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are residents of the state of Colorado.
- Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are seeking their education from a college or university in the state of Colorado.
Deadline: February 1, 2020