Chapter – 79/198/311 Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Seeking an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Graduate degree in technology, engineering, mathematics, or manufacturing at an accredited public or private college or university in the United States of Canada.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences: Child, grandchild, related dependent of a member Chapter 079 or former member of Chapter(s) 198 or 311.
- SME student members of student chapter University of Michigan-Dearborn S326 sponsored by Chapter 079.
- Applicants who reside within the state of Michigan, but not restricted to the state of Michigan Applicants who are planning to attend a college or university located in the state of Michigan but not restricted to the state of Michigan.
Deadline: February 1, 2020