Who Can Apply:
- Awarded to boy and/or girl graduates of WCHS or of any consolidated school including students who would have normally attended WCHS, who are selected on the basis of academic achievement, leadership, ability and probable success in their fields.
- Recipient must demonstrate financial need, enrolled in WCHS during their eleventh and twelfth years of school.
- Preference given to applicants who want to continue their education in the field of communication.
- If none qualify, preference will then be given first to applicants who want to study nursing, second to applicants pursuing a degree in teaching, and third to applicants who want to study business administration.
- Recipient must graduate in the upper one-half of their class; recipient must attend a college or university located in the state of Indiana.
- Each scholarship will continue during the recipient’s course of study for an initial four-year undergraduate baccalaureate degree and must maintain a “B” grade point average after the first year.
Deadline: January 15, 2021