Charles & Velma Westerman Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduates of or candidates for graduation from Ellsworth High School.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA either in high school or college of 3.0 or above based on a 4.0 scale.
- If the applicants are college students, they must be progressively working toward a degree.
- Applicants must submit an essay (one page or less) that outlines their goals for a course of study and eventual career.
- The scholarship committee may give monies to one or more applicants.
- The committee may take into consideration the need of the applicant, including other scholarships which may have been awarded to the applicants.
- Equal consideration shall be given to both high school and college applicants regardless of their course of study or career selection.
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Charles & Velma Westerman Scholarship