Who Can Apply: Awarded to a graduating senior from an accredited high school in Delaware County, Indiana that is a resident of Delaware County. Applicants must plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited college or university and have a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent) or higher. Consideration will be given to academic ability, citizenship, community service, and extracurricular activities, especially those of an academic nature (science fair, academic teams, drama, 4-H, band, scouts, etc. ). This scholarship is designed for the student who has went “above and beyond” their academic studies outside of the classroom and one who has not received other major scholarship awards. Students who participate in a homeschool program or attend an online school are not eligible for this award.
- Applicant must be graduating from a Delaware County high school.
- Applicant must be involved in at least one academic organization.
- Applicant must be a Delaware County resident.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Applicant has not received a major award.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Deadline: March 1, 2020