Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (Deadline: April 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
• Must be a graduating high school senior who is planning to attend an accredited vocational school, community college or university.
• Must be accepted to an accredited two or four year institution of higher learning (college or vocational school).
• Must have a 3.0 or better Grade Point Average (GPA)
• Must be either an employee of a company which is a member of the Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce or the child of an employee.
• Immediate family members of the Chamber’s Selection Committee members are ineligible to apply for the Chamber Scholarship.
• Application Form
• Most recent transcript
• Copy of acceptance letter from college or vocational school
• A minimum of one written reference letter from any Chamber Member
• A 200-300 word essay describing your personal goals and aspirations after college and how your education and talents could benefit the business environment in Charlevoix County.
Deadline: April 29, 2016
Learn More: Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce Scholarship