Who Can Apply: This fund was established by a transfer of the Educational Trust of the Inner City Protestant Parish to the Cleveland Foundation to provide scholarship support to enable deserving individuals who are residents of Cleveland or its inner-ring suburbs to further and/or complete their formal education. Currently, the beneficiary pool is identified as high school seniors and adults to the age of 28, who are pursuing an undergraduate college degree, or vocational/technical training. Applicants with grade-point averages between 2.0 and 3.3 on a 4.0 grade scale are given preference.
- Resident of Cleveland or its inner-ring suburbs
- High School senior or adult (up to 28 years of age) pursuing:
- a college or university undergraduate degree on a full-time basis, or
- enrolled in a vocational/technical certification program
- Demonstrated financial need
Deadline: March 15, 2020