Who Can Apply:
- A high school senior or college student from the Charlotte metro area (see county map and list below) with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- An LGBTQ or ally student who has demonstrated service to the LGBTQ community or strong desire to serve the LGBTQ community.
- Taken either the SAT or ACT and received their results
- A demonstrated, significant unmet financial need
- Enrolled or intending to enroll at an accredited two or four-year college for the Fall term of the 2021-2022 academic year
- Note that preference will be given to full-time students and to part-time students in their junior or senior years of college; other part-time students who demonstrate the passion, willingness and ability to complete their degree will be considered
- Note that preference will be given to students attending college in North or South Carolina, but all applicants will be considered
- Applicants must be from one of the following counties: Mecklenburg, York, Union, Gaston, Cabarrus, Iredell, Rowan, Cleveland, Lancaster, Lincoln, Stanly, Chester, Catawba, Chesterfield, Alexander, or Anson.
Deadline: July 11, 2021
Learn More: https://charlottepride.org/scholarship/