Who Can Apply: Established in memory of Chas Hall, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wally Hall, to provide college or vocational scholarship to children or legal charges of the employees of the Murphy-Hoffman Company.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Have a parent or guardian employed with Murphy-Hoffman Company for at least ninety days prior to submission of application.
- Be a graduating senior of a public or private high school.
- Have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better in high school.
- Have applied to and been accepted by an accredited vocational school, community college or university.
- Please attach any financial aid award letters you have received.
- Please describe how this new educational experience will enhance the journey toward your chosen career path
Deadline: April 10, 2020