Who Can Apply: The Cherish the Child Legacy Scholarship Fund was established by Cherish the Child, Inc.to provide scholarship assistance to eligible students, age 25 or younger, who are currently or have been foster care participants OR have received services from Smoky Mountain Children’s Home.
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: High school graduate or GED recipient
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Not Applicable
- Financial Need: Not Applicable
- Preference will be given to students who received services from Smoky Mountain Children’s Home.
Deadline: February 15, 2020