Chief Washakie Memorial Endowment Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be admitted to the University of Wyoming.
- You must apply for federal financial aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after January 1 as possible. If FAFSA data is not received by UW by March 1, 2016, your application may not be considered by the Committee.
- You must submit this completed scholarship application by the published deadline.
- Previous recipients may apply.
- Applications will be accepted from full-time and part-time students, from UW Outreach and on-line students, and from all class levels (including graduate/professional students and second bachelor’s degree candidates).
Submission: Please explain why you selected your academic major, how you plan to use your education after graduation, and what benefit you think your efforts will be to the Wind River Reservation community.
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Chief Washakie Memorial Endowment Scholarship