Child Car Seat Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 5, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a U.S. citizen with proof of citizenship. International students may not apply at this time.
- You must be a high school graduate at the time of the award, failure to complete a high school curriculum will result in the disqualification and revocation of the reward. If this happens, the scholarship will go to the next person in line.
- Anyone who applies must be in high school, home schooled, or a college student who plans to attend an accredited post-secondary institution. Anyone attending schools outside of the United States are ineligible to apply.
- You must plan to attend a post-secondary institution or be in pursuit of a post-secondary degree. If you do not attend college, your degree will be revoked.
- All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA when applying and when awarded.
Submission: Along with your application, you must also include a 1,000-2,000-word essay that uses correct grammar, punctuation, and writing modes. The essay must cover one of the questions answered below in detail. Ensure that all words are your own as we will run responses through a plagiarism checker. Write with plain text, size 12, Times New Roman. Do not use pictures or chat speak.
If you would prefer, you can create a 5-10-minute video answering one of the questions below. If you choose this option, you do not need to write the essay. If you write the essay, you do not need a video.
- What is an innovative tool parents today need (ie car seat stroller, travel car seat, carrier) that they may not have needed in the past?
- Should Uber drivers be required to have a car seat if they transport children, or should it be up to the parents?
- What special equipment do parents need for children who have special needs – and what can we do to make their lives easier?
Deadline: December 5, 2017