Child of a Disabled Veteran Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- The legal child (natural or adoptive) of a disabled veteran of any branch of U.S. military service who is either a:
- U.S. high school senior with a cumulative GPA of 3.0. or
- U.S. student currently attending or enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate degree program, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Completed scholarship application
- Disabled parent’s Veterans Administration (VA) Disability Rating letter
- A 500-word essay that answers one of the following:
- How has your disabled veteran parent’s experience inspired you in your education and career aspirations?
- What advice would you give to a younger child growing up with a disabled veteran parent?
- What do you believe is the single most important thing our society can do to help disabled veterans and their families?
- A current transcript demonstrating your GPA of 3.0 or above (cumulative)
Deadline: December 15, 2017