China Semester Abroad Scholarship (Deadline: April 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply: China Semester Abroad Scholarship: sponsored by College of Lake County offers up to 50% of the total cost of semester study abroad program. These scholarships are aimed to provide funding for those students who may not otherwise be able to afford to participate in a study abroad program.
To be eligible for a CLC China Semester Abroad Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
• Have completed at least 6-12 credits at the College of Lake County
• Have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• Have not previously received a CLC study abroad scholarship
•Develop and present two, 30 minute presentations that address some aspect of American culture/history at the American Culture Center at Xi’an International University during the course of the study abroad program. Presentations may be inspired by your own experiences, but MUST incorporate at least 4 references each. Topics must be approved by the Manager for the Center for International Education and outlines for each presentation submitted prior to departure for the program.
• Submit a complete scholarship application (constitutes of general application and additional questions).
Deadline: April 29, 2016