Who Can Apply: Attorneys Jack Fine, Thomas Farkash and Alan Parlapiano established this major perpetual endowed scholarship program to memorialize the community’s remembrance of Christa Leigh Hoyt and to encourage high school students to pursue the goals of academic excellence and civic involvement. Christa attended Newberry High School; therefore this scholarship will be made available in Christa’s name to outstanding students from Newberry High School.
- Student must have 2.5 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Outstanding Newberry High School Graduate
- Extra Curricular Activities and Community Service Projects
- Pursuing A.A. (Associate in Arts) or A.S. (Associate in Science) degree
Deadline: October 15, 2019